Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2012:
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS)
IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible applicants will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form.
International students must have:
- applied through UCAS by 30 June and been offered a place to study on one of our degree programmes for 2012/13 entry
- been assessed as overseas for fees purposes
- already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their pre-university qualifications
- already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as their first choice university
If you have any queries regarding this award, please contact Student Financial Support on:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 222 8107
Fax: +44 (0) 191 222 8685
International Family Discounts (IFD)
The University offers partial discounts to close relatives (husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) of students/graduates, who have been assessed as ‘international’ for fees purposes, and who wish to pursue their studies at Newcastle University or are currently studying here. Each award is worth 10% of the tuition fees per annum for the normal duration of the degree programme payable into the student’s tuition fee account.
Students may only apply for a discount if they are registered as a student at the University or after they have been offered a place to study on their chosen degree programme and have been assessed as international for fees purposes.
Where two family members are intending to start their studies in 2012 or are currently studying at the University, one will be able to apply for an IFD. The value of these awards is 10% of the tuition fees for each year of the degree programme.
How to apply
Please complete the application form electronically and in accordance with the IFD regulations, which are provided at the end of the application form.
Completed forms should be sent via e-mail or post to:
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 222 5537
The University reserves the right to vary these scholarship conditions at its sole discretion.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS), Newcastle University, UK IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £1,500 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2010:International […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable. Where an Open Scholarship is awarded to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the […]
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships Description: The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 undergraduate scholarships of £3,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students […]
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduate degree in Mathematics 2016 at School of Mathematics, […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK We offer up to ten scholarships for undergraduate students for September entry.The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK Application for a Business School Undergraduate International scholarship There are scholarships available, each paying £2,800 for a maximum of three years, based on academic […]
- International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK In 2012, 40 University of Brighton international scholarships worth a reduction of £4,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course are available to new, full-time […]