Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme is open to highly qualified candidates studying for Academy Profession degrees or Professional Bachelor’s programmes.
Scholarships for students from outside the EU/EEA for studies at Academies of Professional Higher Education and University Colleges are administered by the individual institutions.
The scholarships can be given as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs. However, as the scholarships are administered by the individual institution, you should enquire about the details at the institution you are interested in studying at.
What is The Danish Ministry of Education Scholarship Scheme?
Denmark warmly welcomes highly qualified and motivated students from all over the world. A number of scholarships are therefore offered each year by the Danish Ministry of Education to fund students from countries outside the European Union/ European Economic Area. The scholarships can be awarded for a full degree programme or for part of a degree programme at undergraduate level.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you have to be:
- A citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Permanently resident in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Studying in Denmark outside any established exchange programme or another kind of agreement, which waives your tuition fee.
What kind of financial support can I apply for?
The amount may vary between institutions.
How and when do I apply?
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, we would strongly recommend you do the following:
- Contact the institution which offers the specific study programme you are interested in. The institution will then provide you with the application form. The institution can also inform you about entry requirements, course descriptions, deadlines and student services.
- Apply for a residence permit. Read the instructions below.
When will I be notified about the outcome of my application?
The institution will assess all applications as soon as this process is finalised, the applicants will be notified by the institution where they have applied for a scholarship.
How do I apply for a residence permit?
The procedures vary depending on your nationality. Students from outside the EU/EEA should note that they have to apply for the residence permit in their home country. There are also certain financial requirements attached to the process. You can find more information about residence permit in English on the home page of the Danish Immigration Service .
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for International LLB Students at Cardiff University There are currently around 400 international students enrolled on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including the Bar Vocational Course and Legal Practice Course, within the […]
- Kellaway Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships support the investigation of competition law enforcement through criminalisation. The successful applicants will study two of the core courses on the LLM Law and […]
- EF Education, Kaplan & Study Group scholarships International applicants from EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group for the year 2012/13 academic can apply for a scholarship valued at Sheffield Hallam University 1000 pounds. To mark […]
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Undergraduate & Master, Sciences Po, France Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The […]
- 2011 Republic of Croatia Scholarship for International Students and Professors Scholarships for foreign students and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions […]
- Masters Scholarship at European Academy for Education and Social Research The scholarships will be in this way assigned: one to EU country student, one to a non-EU country student. The scholarship is worth EUR 4800 (80% of the tuition fee – accommodation […]
- Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more […]
- Lund University Global Scholarships, Sweden A selective, merit based scholarship for top academic students The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students who are citizens of countries from […]
- Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands We offer a total of 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to international students of outstanding ability from outside the European Union. Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics ScholarshipsA number of scholarships […]