Demikianlah artikel mengenai
Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country.
The scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for admission onto the Full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2011. An award may be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the academic standards set by the University.
Although applications for the scholarships should be made before 31 May 2011, the scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have firmly accepted their offer through payment of the deposit. Applicants who hold full sponsorships are not eligible for the scholarship.
If an applicant is successful in being awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission on the MBA programme, the award of the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant.
Applicants should submit a 1000 word essay, explaining why they feel they should be awarded the scholarship, and how the scholarship will benefit them.
This essay should accompany the application for admission to the MBA programme.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student. The decision will be made by a committee consisting of Directors and key staff from Admissions.
If you have already sent your application, you are welcome to apply separately. Please enclose your full name and contact details as stated in your programme application. Separate scholarship applications without these details will not be considered.
A Selection Committee will meet in June 2011 to select the scholarship holder and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards. The successful applicants will be invited by the University to attend an award ceremony early on in the programme.
David Miller is an alumnus of the University of Edinburgh Business School and is the founder and CEO of Meteora Partners which provides services to the investment industry in London and New York.
The University of Edinburgh
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh, EH8 9JS
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic […]
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Three Leadership Scholarships are awarded to students from any country. Each scholarship has a value of £10,000. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to individuals applying for admission […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- MBA Scholarships, Lancaster University, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the Lancaster MBA is offering three types of scholarship. All scholarships will range from £1,000 – £7,500 and are available for self-funded candidates. […]
- Master Scholarships in Journalism, Cardiff University, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh will offer 30 Master’s scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University for the 2011-2012 academic session. Ten scholarships will […]
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2011-2012, priority for this scholarship will be given to applicants undertaking postgraduate study in Philosophy. EligibilityIf no suitable application is received for an award in this […]
- Fulltime and Executive MBA Programme Scholarships We offer a number of part scholarships worth up to 50% of the total fee to candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and career progression. All candidates […]
- Master/PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2011 For Outside UK Students Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from outside the UK to study at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders […]