Dibawah ini kampuskelaskaryawanjakarta.com menyampaikan tentang Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank sebagai berikut:
Demikianlah artikel mengenai Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank Semoga Bermanfaat Bagi Anda.
The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program provides support to young researchers working in academic and research institutions from eligible countries preparing a doctoral thesis. Research grants cover residence costs for a 5 to 10 month period in a renowned university or research center. Fellows are expected to advance their research work mainly by using the facilities and resources provided by the host institution and by interacting with peers.
Who Can Apply?
Only lecturers and researchers from eligible countries working on their doctoral thesis can apply for the fellowship. Candidates should be under 45 years, and have completed any course work or exams required for their doctoral program.
What Does the Program Support?
The purpose of the grant is to help fellows advance their doctoral research work through a residency period of five to ten months in a host institution in a country other than their home country or country of residence. During the research period at the host institution, the fellows are expected to have access to essential resources such as reference books and research publications, databases, and software; attend seminars and eventually courses; and to benefit by interacting with peers.
Candidates should be accepted or invited by a host institution which would designate an academic advisor to assist the fellow during his research period. Host institutions should also commit to provide the fellow with basic amenities such as office space and access to a computer, and to facilitate his/her research activities.
Fields of Research
Candidate’s field of research should be related to development at the master’s level, in fields such as economics, health, education, agriculture, environment, natural resource management, or other development-related subject.
Eligible candidates are evaluated by external reviewers based on three criteria: academic performance, teaching and research experience, and relevance of the proposed research program. The top candidates are submitted to the Selection Committee, which includes World Bank senior experts and Donors representatives, for final selection. In addition to the merit criteria, the Selection Committee takes into account other factors such as availability of budget, geographical diversity and gender balance.
Candidates are requested to submit a budget for their fellowship covering the costs related to their research program: travel; insurance and living expenses; fees for courses and participation to seminars; and a books and software allowance. The grant amount to be awarded to each fellow will be decided by the Selection Committee. The maximum amount of the grant is US$ 25,000.
Fellows are required to issue two reports, a mid-term report during the fellowship period and a final report containing the results of the research. The results of the McNamara fellows research work may be considered for publication by the World Bank. Fellows are expected to return to their home countries and resume their academic or research position upon completion of the fellowship. They are also expected to mention the McNamara fellowship award in any publication related to their doctoral research work, including their thesis, and to provide the Program with a copy of their thesis upon graduation.
The deadline for submission of applications for Robert S. McNamara (RSM) Fellowships Program is July 31, 2012.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Fellowship, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland This fellowship is open to outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries pursuing advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international […]
- Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA The University of Chicago Library invites applications for short-term research fellowships for use during 2012. Any visiting researcher residing more than 100 miles from Chicago, and […]
- Scholar Rescue Fund Fellowships at The Institute of International Education (IIE) Around the world, scholars have long suffered harassment, torture and persecution as a result of their work. In the worst cases, scholars pay with their lives for their dedication to […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- PhD Position in Dynamics and Control of Aerospace Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA The minimum entry requirement to the program is a Master`s degree in physics or engineering. A minimum CGPA of 3.2/4.0 is required for both the Bachelor`s and Master`s degrees completed. […]
- The Carter G Woodson Institute Post-Doctoral Residential Research & Teaching Fellowship, University of Virginia The Carter G. Woodson Institute for African-American and African Studies at the University of Virginia invites scholars whose work focuses on Africa and/or the African Diaspora to apply […]
- Oslo Peace Scholarship The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) […]
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- JSPS-UNU Fellowship Programme, Japan OverviewThe JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme was launched in 2002 and is jointly organised by UNU and Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). It is designed to provide […]
Pencarian: Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank : Kelas Karyawan Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Biaya Kuliah Kelas Karyawan Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank , Kuliah Malam Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Biaya Kuliah Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Biaya Pendidikan Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Waktu Kuliah Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Pendaftaran Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank Jurusan Yang Ada di Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Kuliah Sabtu Minggu Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank, Program ekstensi Robert S McNamara Fellowships Program, World Bank,