Dibawah ini kampuskelaskaryawanjakarta.com menyampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science sebagai berikut:
Demikianlah artikel mengenai Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science Semoga Bermanfaat Bagi Anda.
The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her printed doctoral thesis.
The holder of a postgraduate position has as his/her primary obligation to successfully fulfil his/her third cycle education ending with a PhD degree. Regulations concerning appointment as a full time postgraduate student can be found in the Higher Education Ordinance Chapter 5, 1-7 §§. The holder of a postgraduate position is expected to participate actively in the research and teaching environment of the Department. He/she will normally have to perform departmental duties, above all teaching, amounting to about 20 per cent of full time.
The Ph.D. candidate is expected to formulate his/her Ph.D thesis within the theme and general problematique of the project “Contested Administrations” (see below) and constructively contribute to the research group. The task of the Ph.D. candidate will mainly be to analyse the administrations in divided cities in post-conflict societies with an emphasis on the Western Balkans. The research will require fieldwork. The Ph.D. position is connected to the research project ”Contested Administrations: Conflict Resolution and the Improvement of Democracy” ( Visit Official Website )
Project leader is Associate Professor Annika Björkdahl. The project involves researchers at Lund University and Roskilde University. The Ph.D. candidate will be based at Lund University.
To be eligible for third cycle studies an applicant must
1. Have been awarded a second cycle degree
2. Have completed studies the equivalent of at least 240 higher education credits, of which at least 60 credits are at the second cycle level, or
3. Have acquired basically the same qualifications in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
Students that met the requirements for basic eligibility for third cycle studies before 1 July 2007, shall also be considered eligible for third cycle studies after the new regulations came into force, but only until the end of June 2015 in accordance with the following paragraph:The requirements for basic eligibility for third cycle studies are met by those who have completed first cycle education corresponding to at a minimum 180 higher education credits or acquired basically the same qualifications in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
The project analyses local governments’ and public administrations’ (in)ability to resolve conflicts. Divided Cities are positioned as an essential focus of analysis as this research project combines theories of Public Administration and Conflict Resolution. Six cities provide the empirical focus of the project: Jerusalem, Mitrovica, Mostar, Belfast, Köpenhamn och Malmö.
The project’s three aims are
1) to explore the role of public administrations in conflict resolution and conflict generation,
2) to generate new analytical concepts and develop a theoretical framework for understanding the role of public administrations in different democratic context,
3) and to subsequently advance a public administration toolbox for conflict resolution.
Application Deadline : February 15, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- 3 Researchers to the Doctoral Program of the President of the University Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is one of Finland’s leading learning and research institutions with its some 12,200 students and 2,000 employees. The University operates in close […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Austria : Vienna PhD School of Informatics The Vienna PhD School of Informatics is an international PhD School, funded by the Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna), the City of Vienna and private sponsors. PhD students […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- Bachelor, Master & PhD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at SIU The Norwegian government provides students from developing countries in the South and countries in the Western Balkans, Eastern Europe and in Central Asia (to view the list of […]
Pencarian: Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science : Kelas Karyawan Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Biaya Kuliah Kelas Karyawan Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science , Kuliah Malam Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Biaya Kuliah Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Biaya Pendidikan Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Waktu Kuliah Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Pendaftaran Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science Jurusan Yang Ada di Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Kuliah Sabtu Minggu Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science, Program ekstensi Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science,