Demikianlah artikel mengenai
PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of Finance
The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011.
The PhD program consists of rigorous coursework in the first year, followed by a 2-3 year research period. The research of our faculty members spans all areas of finance and has been published in the top finance journals, such as The Journal of Finance, The Journal of Financial Economics, the Review of Financial Studies, and the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. A roster of prominent visiting scholars from other top Finance departments further enhances the program. Upon graduation, our PhD candidates are well equipped to compete in the global academic finance job market.
All places in the finance doctoral program are fully funded. Enrolled candidates receive tuition remission plus a stipend of at least A$26,000 per annum but possibly ranging higher for exceptional applicants, up to A$40,000 in certain instances. Further funding to cover conference and tutorial travel expenses is also available.
The minimum qualifications for completing an application are as follows:
* a bachelor’s degree (Australian H2A honors or equivalent),
* official GMAT scores,
* evidence of English language proficiency, and
* a 600-700 word research proposal.
The deadline for international applications is October 31, 2010. For Australian permanent residents and for citizens of Australia or New Zealand, the deadline is November 30, 2010. Applications can be lodged on-line at:
About the Department
The Department of Finance is home to 28 full-time academics and a large number of sessional teaching staff. The Department provides an excellent research environment with weekly seminars, brownbag presentations, and access to a broad range of financial databases. The extremely active environment offers many opportunities for experience as Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant.
More information about the department can be found here: http://www.finance.unimelb.edu.au/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- DART-Doctoral Program in Accounting, Reporting and Taxation DART is a doctoral program in Accounting, Reporting, and taxation with a comprehensive view of economics-based research and a strict focus on quantitative methods and modeling. It is […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD positions in Language Description and Documentation at the Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe University PhD positions in Language Description and Documentation at the Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe UniversityInstitution/Organization: La Trobe UniversityDepartment: […]