Demikianlah artikel mengenai
University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
- Duration of Studentship 3 years
- Stipend £15,590 per annum
A 3 year PhD studentship in Healthcare Facility Management is available within the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies funded by UCLH. The studentship will be based at UCLH in the heart of the UCL Bloomsbury campus.
UCLH Studentship Description
The project will explore and analyse the processes that support the delivery of healthcare from an estates and facilities management perspective. This will include the physical buildings (including the new Cancer Centre), equipment and the human support. The project will seek to develop an optimised delivery model across UCLH Partners with support processes for performance efficiency measurement also being developed.
One of the principal aims will be to look at the possibility of linking facilities inputs to healthcare outcomes in a new and useful manner.
The project will start on 1st October 2011 and is based at UCLH Estates and Facilities and the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies, UCL, Bloomsbury, London.
The successful graduate is expected to have at least an upper second class honours degree in any area of built environment, business studies or a related field although a Masters degree would be preferable.
For an informal discussion please contact Prof Michael Pitt, Professor of Facility Management Innovation, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies. (e-mail: email@example.com).
The studentship is tenable for 3 years from October 2011. The award covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a stipend of £15,590 per annum. International students may apply but they will need to be able to source additional funding to meet the difference in cost between UK/EU tuition fees and international fees.
Closing Date: 29th June 2011
To apply, please send, by email, a curriculum vitae, an overview of your research interests and the names of at least two referees by 5pm Friday, 29th June 2011 to: Annabel Brown (Graduate Faculty Clerk) firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest time for the submission of applications 5.00 p.m.
Studentship Start Date 27th September 2011
Source of Information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- The Conygar Oppurtunity Scholarships in UK Middlesex University for The First Generation in Their Family to Go to University The Conygar Investment Plc Scholarships available for first year students in the UK Middlesex University Business School who are the first in their families to attend college. Two […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- PhD Scholarship Program in Management Collaborate with world-class researchers. Engage in a stimulating and supportive intellectual environment. Complete a rigorous, relevant and challenging academic program. These […]
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK Imperial College LondonDepartment of Civil and Environmental EngineeringPhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics(Wave-structure interactions) A PhD studentship concerning the description of […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Undergraduate Research Award under Independent Study Project (ISP) at University of London Each year, six awards valued at £500 each will be made available to support full time undergraduates with the costs of an Independent Study Project (ISP). An ISP is a one unit value […]