Demikianlah artikel mengenai
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is open for appointment as from August 1, 2011.
Algebraic Coding Theory
The PhD student will be associated with the group Mathematics for Communication at the Department of Mathematical Sciences ( Official Website.). This group is also part of the Danish-Chinese Center for Applications of Algebraic Geometry in Coding and Cryptography. The center is the framework of the PhD stipend. The project will be in algebraic coding theory.
The applicant must have a master degree or similar and strong qualifications in algebraic coding theory, algebra or algebraic geometry. The applicant must furthermore master English both orally and in writing.
You may obtain further information from Associate Professor Olav Geil , Department of Mathematical Sciences , phone: +45 99408875 , e-mail: email@example.com concerning the technical aspects of the stipend.
PhD stipends are allocated to individuals who hold a Masters degree. PhD stipends are normally for a period of 3 years. It is a prerequisite for allocation of the stipend that the candidate will be enrolled as a PhD student at the Doctoral School of the Faculty of Engineering and Science, in accordance with the regulations of Ministerial Order No. 18 of January 14, 2008 on the PhD Programme at the Universities. According to the Ministerial Order, the progress of the PhD student shall be assessed every six months. It is a prerequisite for continuation of salary payment that the previous progress is approved at the time of the evaluation.
The qualifications of the applicant will be assessed by an assessment committee. On the basis of the recommendation of the assessment committee, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Science will make a decision for allocating the stipend.
For further information about stipends and salary contact Ms. Maj-Britt Trolle Ståhl, The Faculty of Engineering and Science, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 9940 7582.
The faculty have a research school, The Doctoral School of Engineering, Science and Medicine: Official Website. and a Network for all PhD students: Official Website.
Appointment and salary as a PhD fellow are according to the Ministry of Finance Circular of October 1, 2008 on the Collective Agreement for Academics in Denmark, Appendix 5, regarding PhD fellows, and with the Ministry of Finance Circular of June 13, 2007 on the employment structure at Danish Universities.
Application Deadline : 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions There is a strong connection between mathematical theories of group representations and special functions. Over the past years this connection has been extended to representation […]
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg The University of Luxembourg has the following vacancy in the Mathematics Research Unit of the Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication.One assistant position (PhD-student) in […]
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of Regensburg 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of RegensburgThe DFG-Graduiertenkolleg GRK 1692 "Curvature, Cycles, and Cohomology" at the Department of Mathematics of the University […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech We are searching for PhD candidates to join the Laboratory of Computational Methods and Numerical Analysis at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech in Spain. The 4 year […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]