Dibawah ini kampuskelaskaryawanjakarta.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest sebagai berikut:
Demikianlah artikel mengenai PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest Semoga Bermanfaat Bagi Anda.
The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the FP7‐REGPOT‐2010‐1 ERRIC Project ( Official Website.), the main objective of which is to empower existing excellence in research by unlocking its significant research potential and enhancing its national and regional leadership position in selected areas of Intelligent Information Technologies (IIT). Throughout this project, fostering high quality research in the area of A&C expertise “Cognitive and Collaborative IT for Service Oriented Robotics and Manufacturing” will lead to a comprehensive and sustainable integration of A&C into the wider European Research Area context. The A&C research laboratories group more than 120 people and dispose of several experimental platforms. The person to be hired will be integrated in the Robotics and AI Laboratory and will perform research and development activities within the SORM team (Service Oriented Robotics and Manufacturing) which comprises eight academic staff and twelve Ph.D. students.
Research activities will be carried out at the premises of the SORM team of A&C but in close collaboration with other researchers from the EU strategic partners of the ERRIC project, including short research visits to these universities.
The duration of the posts is 24 months, starting the 1st of September 2011 (or later). During this period the researcher will be employed by University Politehnica of Bucharest under a full‐time fixed‐term contract with full social security coverage.
In the frame of the ERRIC project, the experienced researcher will perform research in the field of human‐robot (HR) skills emulation: learning from visual modelling and interpretation of gestures; cognitive learning for dexterous task reproducing; surface generation through procedural motion planning and local tool shape operators. In this respect, the experienced researcher will be deeply involved in design and implementing activities, and should develop new methods, algorithms and programs for: learning by showing, vision‐based gesture modelling and mapping into motion patterns, 3D‐surface generation from depth map part and tool description. He should also develop new software applications and integrate them to existing ones. Together with the SORM team, he should publish research results in scientific journals.
Studies, development and deployment of intelligent robot applications for human skills emulation
- Take initiative and develop software for visual gesture modelling, mapping to robot motion patterns, surface generation with visual tool compensation
- Manage the deployment of specific IIT solutions
- Provide knowledge and know‐how transfer (participate in the training of Ph.D. students)
- Share and valorise the approaches, methods and tools developed
- Contribute to the creation of an international working environment for the SORM team
- Enhance the efficiency, proficiency, and visibility of R&D results and capacity of innovation of the SORM team at EU level
- Edit the scientific description of the developments and publish in journals and conference proceedings, including the annual ERRIC Workshops
- Skills in programming languages : C, C++
- Knowledge in advanced robot motion control: procedural motion, multitasking, vision guidance, redundancy management
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- PhD Studentships 2011 at Open University Business School, UK In 2011 we are inviting applications for a number of full-time funded PhD studentships (circa £15,000 per annum) in the following areas: MarketingStrategic managementHuman resource […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg SnT is a recently formed centre carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Positions at Politecnico di Milano PhD positions are available at the Politecnico di Milano (Italy) sponsored by the Italian Institute of Technology.The PhD program will follow the organization of the School of Doctoral […]
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- PhD candidate in Environmental Economics at University of Amsterdam PhD candidate in Environmental EconomicsResearch project Global market-based instruments for the protection of biodiversity The aim of a newly established and ambitious research team (with […]
Pencarian: PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest : Kelas Karyawan PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Biaya Kuliah Kelas Karyawan PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest , Kuliah Malam PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Biaya Kuliah PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Biaya Pendidikan PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Waktu Kuliah PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Pendaftaran PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest Jurusan Yang Ada di PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Kuliah Sabtu Minggu PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Program ekstensi PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest,