Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for PhD and Postdoc positions, with a yearly renewable contract, for a maximum duration of 4 years.
The PhD and Postdoc Research Grants are available in accordance with the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT) regulations and payments for advanced training and qualification of human resources, see http://alfa.fct.mctes.pt/apoios/bolsas/valores.
The Multimedia Signal Processing Group develops research in the areas of visual information analysis, modeling, processing, manipulation, representation, adaptation, coding and description for multimedia applications.
The current PhD and Postdoc grants are available for the following technical areas:
- Advanced video coding
- 3D video coding and processing, 3D holoscopic video
- Automatic metadata creation, mobile visual search
- Quality of experience, video quality and video segmentation quality
- Secure biometrics recognition
The candidates shall fulfill the following conditions:
- Strong motivation for research work
- Background on the relevant technical areas
- Strong publication record on the relevant technical areas (especially for Postdoc applications)
- Fluent in English and with good skills in technical writing and presenting
- Good programming skills
The applicants will be supervised by one or more of the following Professors: Fernando Pereira, Paulo Correia, Luis Ducla Soares, Paulo Nunes and João Ascenso (see http://www.img.lx.it.pt/Staff.html for details).
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Recommendation letter(s).
Selected candidates will be interviewed.
Applications shall be received no later than 31st March 2011.
For any clarifications, please contact Prof. Fernando Pereira at email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- PhD Scholarship at Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts and Social SciencMaastricht Universityes (FASoS) of Our PhD Programme focuses primarily on offering you education, training and supervision to enable you to become an excellent researcher. The emphasis is on the acquisition of research […]
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and […]
- [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de BarcelonaThe Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (ICTA) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona is a […]