Demikianlah artikel mengenai
Scholarship for International students at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Study Subject:Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Employer:The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding non-local full-time student(s) for the study of the MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme on 2011/12.
Non-local full-time student(s) in MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme in 2011/12.
Consideration will be given to non-local studenti(s) who is given an offer for entry into the full-time stream of the MSc program in 2011/12 and has attained the following duringadmission:
- A relevant undergraduate degree;
- An accumulated GPA of not lower than 3.75 (or the equivalent);
- Class rank will also be considered if available. Applicant must be within the top 5% of his/her graduating class;
- The applicant’s university/department international ranking may also be considered;
- TOEFL scores for non-English speaking applicants must be 550 or above for the paper-based test, or 213 or above for the computer-based test, or 79 or above for the internet-based test, OR, an overall Band Score of at least 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). OR, Chinese mainland’s College EnglishTest (CET) Band 6. Individuals will also be considered on their own merit by the Scholarship Committee;
- Outstanding awards in a relevant field of study will be considered;
- Other awards relating to community and environmental concerns will be considered;
- Applicant’s portfolio will be considered;
- All applicants must produce a Personal Statement in the English language;
- Applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation from their tutors;
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.5 each semester in order to continue payments;
- This scholarship will be apportioned over 3 installments.
Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited to attend a selection interview with the panel thatformed by the Programme Leader and at least one faculty member of the programme.The panel will nominate finalist(s) based on the criteria and recommend to Director of School of Design for final approval.
Scholarship application Deadline: 15 July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012 One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding […]
- IUHK Scholarship and Education Assistance for Muslim Students The Education Committee of The Islamic Union of Hong-long Kong administers various funds from which Scholarships and Education Assistance may be granted for Muslims’ students. […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship for Non EU Students MathMods is coordinated by the University of L’Aquila in Italy and involves other four leading universities in Europe: the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia – Spain (UAB), […]
- Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia The Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE) are offered to students of RMIT University in support of Boeing’s International Education Philosophical Guidelines. Specifically, the Boeing […]
- 2013 Business, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Faculty of Business Professionals’, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Graduate scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of years of “double cohort”. Scholarships are […]
- LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK LLM International Scholarships 2012-13The School of Law is delighted to be able to offer up to 7 International Scholarships of £6750 each for applicants to the LLM programmes for the […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year […]
- Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students at University of Toronto, Canada The primary purpose of the Connaught International Scholarships for Doctoral Students is to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting outstanding international scholars to the […]
- Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand Scholarships Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites scholarship applications for the Diplôme de Cuisine and Diplôme de Pâtisserie. Two scholarships worth NZD $20,000 are available for the January 2013 […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]