Dibawah ini kampuskelaskaryawanjakarta.com menyampaikan tentang MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK sebagai berikut:
Demikianlah artikel mengenai MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Semoga Bermanfaat Bagi Anda.
Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to contribute towards tuition fees. These awards are based on merit and will be selected by a panel of representatives from the Business School.
The deadline for applications for the MSc Business Scholarship scheme is 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 1st June 2016. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
All eligible applicants who are offered a place on one of the 12 month MSc Business programmes listed below will be considered for the MSc Business Scholarships:
Value of Award
MSc Business Scholarships are usually up to £5000 offered against tuition fees.* Successful scholars will still need to pay the remainder of the fees.
To be eligible for the MSc Business Scholarship you will need to:
- Have received an offer to study on one of our 1 year eligible MSc programmes
- Have submitted a scholarship application, with all requested information attached, by the final deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants will be considered for the MSc Business Scholarships, provided:
- You have been made an offer of study before the deadline of 12pm (noon) on 1 June 2016
- You complete the application form and submit it to email@example.com before the deadline of 12pm (noon) on 1 June 2016.
- Please note that students who have been awarded another University or external scholarship are still eligible to apply for the MSc Business Scholarship, however the MSc Business Scholarship can only be applied to tuition fees and cannot exceed the full amount. Therefore students who are in receipt of a full fee scholarship will not be eligible for any additional MSc Business Scholarship funding.
Successful scholars will be chosen by the scholarship panel and will be advised of the outcome by the end of June 2016. Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive we cannot contact unsuccessful applicants with feedback on their application. If you do not hear from the Business School by the date provided, please assume that your application for a scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area: Business
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award: University
- Deadline for applying: 01/06/2016
Birmingham Business School
0121 414 4587
For more information, please visit official website: www.birmingham.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- Pendaftaran Beasiswa Fulbright 2016 – 2017 Ingin mengenyam studi S2 atau S3 di Amerika Serikat? Ini dia peluang bagus Beasiswa Pemerintah Amerika Serikat. Fulbright. Tahun ini, beasiswa Fulbright 2016 – 2017 kembali tersedia bagi […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Astronomy and Astrophysics, AstroMundus, Europe AstroMundus is a 2-years Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics (120 ECTS). The programme was initiated in 2009 as an Erasmus Mundus Masters […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling postgraduate degree at University of the West of England – Bristol, UK. […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
Pencarian: MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK : Kelas Karyawan MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Biaya Kuliah Kelas Karyawan MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK , Kuliah Malam MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Biaya Kuliah MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Biaya Pendidikan MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Waktu Kuliah MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Pendaftaran MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Jurusan Yang Ada di MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Kuliah Sabtu Minggu MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK, Program ekstensi MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK,