Demikianlah artikel mengenai
“La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.
“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, “la Caixa”, devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of higher education. “La Caixa”, based in Barcelona, is the leading European savings bank.
The “la Caixa” savings bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 14 fully-funded scholarships to students from emerging and developing countries (*) with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
This award covers:
* master program tuition
* medical insurance
* round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence
* monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
(*) Note: “Emerging and developing countries” is an expression used to name all countries not included on the following 2008 IMF list of “advanced economies”: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Visit official webiste.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE OverviewFully-funded scholarships"La Caixa" Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries. The "la Caixa" savings bank Foundation and the […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) […]
- MSc Scholarships, International Space University, France The International Space University is given funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is […]
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- APEC Scholarship for MBA Program at Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following […]
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARSAPPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012IntroductionThe University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and […]
- The University of Sydney World Scholars Awards 2011 The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]