Demikianlah artikel mengenai
Full tuition fees scholarships are available for the most outstanding international students enrolling full time MBA degree at Melbourne Business School – Australia. This MBA program is a one year full time program. The scholarships will help you pay full tuition fees for up to $81,400 (program fee for 2016, full tuition fees, subject to change). This scholarship is highly competitive. Qualifying candidates will be sent details for their application via email. Applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for full time Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for MBA courses.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay up to full 100% tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for 1 (one) academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet all the conditions below:
- Applicant must be an international student. There is no other restriction on the nationality of the students.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality.
- Scholarships only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MBA degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement.
Number of Scholarships Available
Scholarships available for all international students. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
You must demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality. And please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website (Click Here To Apply). All accepted full time MBA students are automatically considered for scholarship support. Melbourne Business School will let you know of any scholarships support available for you and request additional documents when required.
The closing date for this scholarship is January 15, 2016.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on February 12, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Melbourne Business School will send the decisions via email by March 18, 2016.
Applications may be considered or may be deferred to another intake.
For further info please visit official website: mbs.edu.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MBA Scholarships (High Tech), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the High Tech sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Full Tuition International Relations Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all students enrolling Master of International Relations (Advanced) at Australian National University – Australia. These scholarships are […]
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – FULL TIME EDITION XXIII edition (September 2012 – September 2013) Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
- International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University Cranfield University, School of Management is More than a business school; a school of management. Our founders believed that practical management can only sensibly be taught to people […]
- Master Scholarships in Hospitality at Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]
- Master Scholarship in Management Hospitality at SCornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]
- Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management Singapore is offering an international student scholarship to study the Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) in […]