Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management training to participants from the Asia-Pacific region. Fujitsu Limited, an international leader in information technology, telecommunications, semiconductors and electronics that is headquartered in Tokyo, established the Fujitsu Scholarship to commemorate its 50th anniversary in 1985.
The Fujitsu Scholarship program is available for academic programs at JAIMS. JAIMS, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a nonprofit postgraduate institute established by Fujitsu in 1972. Many Fujitsu Scholarship recipients/graduates are now working for corporate and social-service organizations in their home countries as well as in other nations.
The Fujitsu Scholarship is available to citizens of selected Asia-Pacific countries in the following formats:
1. Full-tuition scholarship and a monthly stipend are available to citizens of the following countries: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.
2. Full-tuition scholarship with no monthly stipend is available to citizens of the following countries/areas: State of Hawaii, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
Australia and New Zealand, E-mail:email@example.com
Hong Kong, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri Lanka, E-mail:email@example.com
Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Sidney-Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) Scholarships The Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) offers students the opportunity to study both at the University of Sydney and one of four selected partner universities in […]
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or […]
- NUS Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN Nationals The National University of Singapore [NUS] offers 40 scholarships each year to nationals of ASEAN* member countries to take full-time course-work graduate degrees at NUS. Singapore […]
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
- [Philippines] Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCA Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCAOverview The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its […]
- SEARCA Master and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA SEARCA Invites Applications for Graduate Scholarship in Agriculture for School Year 2011/2012 The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) […]