Demikianlah artikel mengenai
EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course in the science of animal-derived foods.
In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.
EM Food of Life is offered by:
- University of Copenhagen
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- University of Helsinki
Non-EU and EU Students
The EM Food of Life Masters Course is open to non-EU and EU students.
Every year approx. 17-20 EU scholarships are available.
- Category A Scholarships for Third-Country nationals: Total € 48.000 EUR
- Category B Scholarships for European nationals and others complying with the 12 months rule: Total € 20.000
Download Application Form
Category A scholarships can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the 27 EU member states and the EEA-EFTA states: Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway. Furthermore, you must comply with the 12 months rule: you must not be a resident nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
Category B scholarships can be awarded to any masters students who do not fulfil the category A criteria defined above, i.e. nationality requirement and 12 months rule.
For both categories please note:
- You must study in two of the consortium partner countries.
- The two countries must be different from the country in which you obtained your last university degree.
It is possible to be admitted to the Course, even though you are not awarded a scholarship. You will then have to cover EM Food of Life participatory costs. If you finance your study yourself, you are allowed to study in the country of your last university degree.
Every year, the EM Food of Life Masters Course awards a limited number of scholarships to third-country scholars/guest lecturers, who wish to spend time at one of the four European partner institutions giving lectures, supervising projects, doing research etc.
- Scholarship: 1.200 EUR / week
Deadline for Applications (Admission in Autumn 2011)
- 1 December 2010 – NON-EU Students
- 2 May 2011 – EU students for a scholarship
The application form incl. all obligatory enclosures must be received by the Secretariat by these dates.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Food of Life Scholarships, Europe EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course. In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.EM Food of Life is offered by: * University […]
- MSc Scholarship in Food of Life at Erasmus Mundus EM Food of Life is part of the Erasmus Mundus programme initiated by the European Commission to enhance and promote European higher education throughout the world. The two-year Masters […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands Food Valley Ambassador Program for studentsPrepare an international career during your studyThe Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) […]
- Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships are a prestigious award that will assist one Indigenous student in each state and territory to undertake teacher education […]
- Master Scholarships in Migration and Intercultural Relations, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The programme combines the European JMMIR network and the Euro-African IMMIS network. Consortium members are: University of Oldenburg (UOL), Germany, University of Stavanger (UiS), Norway, […]
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France For the project LabeX LMH, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for […]
- Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands We offer a total of 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Journalism, Media and Globalisation Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master’s in Journalism, Media and Globalisation welcomes applications from graduate students around the world. You can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, or as a […]