Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The School of Business and Management currently has three studentships available for entry onto the PhD Programme in January 2011.
Research within the School clusters around six broad themes (i) innovation, networks and knowledge; (ii) communications, discourse and narratives; (iii) equality and diversity; (iv) education; (v) globalisation and (vi) business history. Faculty conduct research across one or more of these themes. We also host the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity, the Globalisation Research Centre, the Business History Research Centre and co-host the Centre for Global Security and Development with the School of Geography and the School of Politics.
More about PhD research.
We are looking to attract applications from candidates with an interest in one of three broad areas – innovation, ethics and communications. However we welcome applications which may be inter-disciplinary and cross-cut any of our research themes, for example the ethics, fairness and diversity of contemporary policy and employment practices, the globalisation of innovation, pedagogical issues associated with the use of digital communication, transparency and accountability in the context of globalisation, fairtrade governance structures and impacts on local development etc.
More about the PhD programme.
One of the Studentships will entail working as a paid editorial assistant one day a week with the journal ephemera: theory and politics in organization, the other two will be scholarships without any specific tasks attached. All will be subject to the terms of conditions of Queen Mary funded College studentships in the Humanities and Social Sciences see http://www.qmul.ac.uk/hss/funding/bursaries/index.html
The Studentships are open to home and overseas students and include payment of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,590.
The school strongly advises prospective PhD students to contact a member of the School before they apply to the programme. This will ensure that your research proposal is complementary to the expertise and strengths of the School. Details about the School’s academic staff and their research interests can be found below:
Academic Staff Details
For further information please contact:-
Miss Monira Begum
PhD Programme Administrator
Tel: 020 7882 8581
Information about the Doctoral Programme and the application procedure can be found here: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/index.html#procedure
The deadline for return of completed applications is 5.00pm (GMT) on 31st October 2010.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at St Marry University College St Mary’s has fostered the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of its students to assist them to have successful careers and flourishing lives since its foundation in […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge Study SubjectTransport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized CellsEmployerUniversity of CambridgeLevelPhDScholarship Description: As part of the recently launched Marie Curie Initial […]
- Full-Time PhD Studentship at the School of Management, University of Surrey, UK The School of Management at the University of Surrey is offering 1 full-time PhD studentship starting in October 2010.The 3 year studentship will cover fees* plus a stipend of £12,600 […]
- 13 PhD positions at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a […]
- 18 PhD positions in RELATE Project RELATE: Trans-European Research Training Network on Engineering and Provisioning of Service-Based Cloud Applications ( Official Website.)The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) […]