Demikianlah artikel mengenai
New Zealand Development Scholarships
The New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) scheme offers the opportunity to people from selected developing countries to undertake development-related studies in New Zealand.
This may include study related to education, health, rural livelihoods, governance, human rights, or economic development, depending on the human resource development training needs of the home government.
New Zealand -Development Scholarships are offered for full-time, tertiary level study at participating New Zealand education institutions.
The NZDS scheme has two categories:
I. New Zealand Development Scholarships – Public category (NZDS-Public)
The NZDS-Public scholarships scheme is a bilateral scheme available to individuals from selected partner countries in Southeast Asia and the Pacific. The selection criteria is determined by the partner government and NZAID.
Shortlisted applications, mostly from public sector employees, are endorsed for a scholarship by the partner government. Employees from civil society or private sector organisations may apply for the NZDS-Public in some countries depending on country-specific selection criteria. The levels and fields of study available for study in New Zealand are determined according to the partner country`s human resource development training needs.
II. New Zealand Development Scholarships – Open category (NZDS-Open)
The NZDS-Open scholarships scheme is a non-bilateral scheme available to candidates of some developing countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Pacific. Under the NZDS-Open scheme, candidates independently apply for a scholarship.
NZDS-Open scholarships are generally directed at employees of private sector or civil society sector organisations, including non-governmental organisations. In some countries, public sector employees can also apply for a NZDS-Open scholarship depending on the country or region-specific selection criteria. This criteria also determines the levels and the fields of study under which candidates can apply to study in New Zealand.
For more information, visit:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarship Program for Asia from Japan-IMF (JISPA) Scholarship Description:The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International […]
- Bachelor, Master & PhD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at SIU The Norwegian government provides students from developing countries in the South and countries in the Western Balkans, Eastern Europe and in Central Asia (to view the list of […]
- Graduate Degree Fellowships, East-West Center, University of Hawaii, USA The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master’s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to participate in educational and […]
- Australian Government Endeavour Awards The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholars Awards The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand […]
- Japanese Government Scholarships The application for the Japanese Government Scholarships is now open.Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship covers a 5-year period of study in Japan for individuals wishing to pursue […]
- EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship EWC Graduate DegreeEWC Graduate Degree FellowshipThe East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master`s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Masters Program in Forensic Science 2011, UK There is an increased worldwide tendency to committing different and more sophisticated kind of crimes that emphasizes the need for a higher number of trained professionals at a high […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]