Demikianlah artikel mengenai
Griffith Business School, in collaboration with strong Global Advisors Pty Ltd is offering a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) scholarship worth $AU 32,000 per year.
This scholarship is for applicants wishing to undertake full time study in applied finance research topics such as: market efficiency, market microstructure, transaction costs, asset allocation and more.
Scholarship value and duration
This scholarship is worth $AU 32,000 tax free per year for three years (total $AU96.000), and will be paid as a fortnightly stipend.
This scholarship is open to students completing a Doctor of Philosophy degree program.
Applicants should have an Honours degree (1 or 2A) or equivalent.
This scholarship is open to both domestic and international student applicants, although applicants should note that this award is a living allowance scholarship only, and will not cover tuition fees. Overseas candidates will need to cover the cost of enrollment fees and any other compulsory costs.
Applications for the Business strong Global scholarship in applied finance close Sunday 29 May, 2011.
How to apply
Students who have already been offered higher degree research candidature should provide
Prospective students who are not currently enrolled in a higher degree by research at Griffith University should complete the application steps for admission to a higher degree by research.
For application enquiries, and to submit an application as an existing student, please contact
Griffith Graduate Research School
Nathan campus, Griffith University
Phone: +61 7 373 53817
Level 2, Macrossan building (N16)
170 Kessels Road
Nathan Queensland 4111
For more information, please contact
Dr Robert Bianchi
Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
Phone: (07) 373 57078 or + 61 7 373 57078
Web: Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy […]
- Living Stipend Scholarships, Bond University, Australia Bond University, Australia, is offering living stipend scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degree in 2017. The scholarship will provide living allowance of $26,288 per annum […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of exceptional research promise to study full-time at Edith Cowan University in a Doctoral degree (PhD) or Master by […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK Two PhD scholarships are offered in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. However, the major areas of current staff research interest […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Department of Data-analysis The PhD student will be part of a research group focusing on the development and validation of new methods for the analysis of neuroimaging data. The position is financed by the […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- PhD Studentship in Mathematics, University of Sussex, UK PhD studentship is available in the Department of Mathematics, University of Sussex – UK. Studentship is available for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – […]