Demikianlah artikel mengenai
The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange program for undergraduate students-the 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD)
The Global UGRAD Program provides scholarships for one semester or one academic year of U.S. Study in a NON-DEGREE Program. The goals of the program are to provide a diverse group of emerging student leaders, from non-elite and underrepresented groups in Indonesia and East Asia.
All global UGRAD Program participants will be enrolled full-time in undergraduate course work chosen from the institution’s (US) existing curriculum to allow students ample opportunity for ongoing interaction with U.S. Faculty and student peers, and for exposure to U.S. academic and classroom culture..
To ensure that students succeed in their new academic environments, host institutions will offer tailored instruction on topics including academic research and writing, critical thinking, time management, note taking, and studying for and taking tests. Participants will live on campus with American peers.
Students will also be provided with opportunities to participate in up to ten hours of community service per semester. Additionally, an internship component will be offered to all academic-year participants during the academic component of the program. Internships will be related to each participant’s field of study and/or career plans.
Participants may be eligible for up to 4 weeks of intensive English Language instruction in the United States prior to the start of academic portion of their program.
1/ Scholarships will be granted to students who currently are enrolled in S-1 degree programs only, and have completed their first semester and up to their firth semester of undergraduate study at an Indonesian university.
2/ Applicants should demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
3/ Applicants must have minimum institutional TOEFL score of 500-score or IELTS 5.0 less than two years old. In some cases a personal interview by a fluent qualified Native English Speaker who can confirm that the nominee would be able to achieve that score when tested is acceptable. Candidates must also meet all the requirements of the institution where admission is being sought.
4/ Preference will be given to those who have had little or NO experience in the U.S. or outside of their home countries.
5/ Applications can be for either for one semester or two semesters based on nominee’s availability. No applications should be submitted for both one semester and full year programs.
6/ Applicants are required to return to Indonesia after the completion of the one or two semester program.
Submission of Applications
An original application and two copies should be submitted to the address below by: November 1, 2011
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
Gedung Balai Pustaka Lt. 6
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 4, Jakarta 10720
Tel. 021- 3452016
Applications are available at the AMINEF offices or can also be downloaded from AMINEF website at www.aminef.or.id
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
To download form click here
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia – USA The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program was established in October 2002 to provide scholarships for high school students (15-17 years of age) from countries with significant Muslim […]
- FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a Bachelor (S1) degree […]
- Fulbright Association Student Exchange Award, Singapore – USA The Fulbright Scholar Program, established in 1946, is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. The Fulbright […]
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Preference will be given to applicants who serve or plan to serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia and have not previously received […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK Application required. These are available to first-year International students who are not on a collaborative or exchange programme. These scholarships are £1,000 and are offered on a […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada Founded in 2002, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is one of Canada’s youngest universities and defined by its dynamic leading-edge learning environment, diverse […]
- Art Major Asian Scholarship Program at Korea National University of Arts Asia Project is a global initiative undertaken by Korea National University of Arts, affiliated by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism with the goal of educating students and […]
- Fulbright Dikti Master Degree Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The program is open to applicants who serve as part time or permanent faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a […]
- FULBRIGHT MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM FULBRIGHT MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMPreference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will […]
- 2011 Fulbright Presidential Scholarship Doctoral Program for Indonesian Preference will be given to applicants who serve or plan to serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia and have not previously received […]